ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where is cheapest place for ps2

Maplin have an offer on at the moment on the inverters.

£19.99 for 150w, and £29.99 for 300w.. thinking about getting one so I can put PS1 in.. only need inverter and Im good to go, heh.

Lionel Richie

be careful with the inverter craig, i used a maplins type cheapo and it cause sh*t loads of interference, so i had to get a sine wave inverter (£130)

so what the best inverter for me to get, dont want interference or nothing, would like one of the silver ps2 but not bothered.

i aint got a clue what to get , when it comes to puttin a ps2 in da car do i neeed a ps2 and inverter thats it or do i need more and is it easy to connect.

i have ordered a 7" flip down roof screen and want the ps2 linked to this screen, any ideas what i gotta do cause im useless and thick?

Hey mate... Sorry I forgot to reply to your PM, been really busy this last week as the car just arrived n everything!

I will pm you with details tomorra about what you will need to know to do this... but taking the cables to the roof mounted screen without them being seen is gonna have to be all you as ive never done that!!!!

yes saw the silver one in hmv for £150 thats the ps2 and 2 controllers no games with it not bad price.

might go for that me thinks car is silver so will blend in nicely.

thanks guys for the help

:D