ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where is the service book?

200 cup & 106 GTi
Just had a look through all of the stuff in the car and can't see a service book. what does it look like and where is it usually?

It's a 182 BTW

Cheers

200 cup & 106 GTi
I've got the handbook but the SH appears to be missing. Bought the car off a dealer and never really looked for the history, been to two different renault dealers since i bought the car for warranty work, sure they wouldn't have carried out the work without it having full renault history, i only picked the car up from some warranty work this morning, and i'm guessing the dealer still has the service book probably.

I'll go have another look.

TTRS & V50
probably ? you mean hopefully.

looks as if you have just bought a clio sport 182 with no service history.. school boy error :p

200 cup & 106 GTi
It's definitely not there :(

Will call both dealerships i took it to on monday, and speak to the dealer i bought it off. Let's hope i can find where it's gone, or get it replaced and stamped up...

Ian

Focus TDCi
Is it possible to replace a service book? Mine doesn't have one, but then again I did get it on the cheap and it is a non-RS.