ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy a touch up pen?

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Want to pick up an Arctic blue touch up pen soon (code J41 i believe)... Dealer said they are about £10.... i assume this is where people pick them up from or does it get any cheaper?...

I hate the way with Renault there is no negotiation, nice touches added... you'd think after buying a car off the forecourt, having the services done there etc, that they'd say "here, i'll throw in a touch up pen for you on your next service, thanks for your custom!"...

Arff, maybe i'm just an eternal optimist!....

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
thats more like it, 30% discount!
Doubt my local Lookers willl have any of that though unfortunately...

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Do the touch up pens come with lacquer as standard? Or is it something separate that you have to buy?

Yes the Renault stuff comes with a laquer pen and a colour pen. Halfords don't stock decent colours like Titanium, Arctic, Racing, Liquid, Black Gold etc, only the cheapy colours.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Yes the Renault stuff comes with a laquer pen and a colour pen. Halfords don't stock decent colours like Titanium, Arctic, Racing, Liquid, Black Gold etc, only the cheapy colours.

Fu*kin' Boo, thats what i say!...
Looks like its the main dealer then.... going to see if they can give it to me free, think thats the least they can do after all the money we've given them... especially as i'm contemplating getting a new splitter from them and will have a 36k serice in 6 months!