ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy digital Camera from??

Clio 1.4 16v
I need the camera Olympus 720sw

Where would any of you guys recommend to get it from?

Need the cheapest price really, but good service, would also be handy if they sold memory cards at good prices to get it all delivered from the same company

cheers

I used cameras.co.uk to check reviews and its price finder is brilliant, caned everything else i could find, just bought my sony dsc h5 from purely gadgets.

hth

^
pixmania usually send you the instructions in French, you have to ring up the manufacturer for an English version. Or go on the net & download them.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Pixmania were good for me . Less than 2 days delivery and all manuals were in English :)

^
they must have changed things then, as I know loads of people (inc some on here) who had the same problem I did - a French manual.

Rally bus
The Warehouse Express offer only applies to UK based retailers though, so they won't apply it to such as 7 Day Shop (Guernsey) and Pixmania (France).

Rally bus
how do you work out that £185.45+VAT (for the version with the 1Gb card) is cheaper than £175 including VAT?

I'd suggest googling "pixmania complaints" before buying anything from them...