ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which catalytic converter will fit piper exhaust 182

I have just purchased my new piper exhaust system for my 182 but i still need to replace my cat as the old one had rusted away at the join,

I have just spent 500 on exhaust and still need to spend more so whats the best priced option to get catalytic converter?

not sure i can bothered with the decat route as i need to pass mot shortly, Will any clio 182 cat fit with the piper exhaust sytem?

help is always appricated form the forum and where to purchase

thanks

Any should fit. Genuine one's come up for sale quiet often and can be had for £50-100 quid. If it has rusted away at the joint could you not get it sleeved to fit the exhaust? or has it gone at the manifold end?

Any should fit. Genuine one's come up for sale quiet often and can be had for £50-100 quid. If it has rusted away at the joint could you not get it sleeved to fit the exhaust? or has it gone at the manifold end?
dont think i can get sleeved as its front end near the engine so reckon i need whole cat gona have a look ebay or classified maybe renparts,
do they have both lambada sensors inside?