ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Coilover kit to buy????

clio 172
Hello People, (i know this has probably been discussed a million times)

I've got a mk 2, 172

I want to go for an adjustable suspension set up. (coilovers from what i understand)

from going through some old threads people usually go for either fk kits or h&r's from what it looks like.

Which ones give the best experience and which ones within thoughs brands are the better ones.

Please let me know of any other brands which are good for the clio

Cheers people

BG 182
H&R's are quality! You pay top money for them tho £700+
Lowers from 30-70 at front and 20-50 at rear

Dont know too much about FK but they are cheaper and some packs come with dampening adjustables aswell, bit cheaper at around £500-£600
Lowers from 40-70 each end..

Hope this helps mate!
Dan

clio 172
Nice one danni - (WHAT SET UP DO U HAVE MATT IF ANY)

COME ON MORE ADVISE PPLLLEEAAASSSSEEE

IMPORTANT STUFF THIS

LOL

CHEERS

ARE THERE ANY OTHER QUALITY BRAND OUT THERE THAT U GUYS HAVE TRIED AND TESTED

Last edited:
  White Sti Hatch
BioHzrd is right :) Just depends if you want to spend blackace

I didnt go for H&Rs on my Mk3 for reasons being 1.they wernt out till end of april and i couldent wait to get rid of the monster truck look 2.£800 plus fitting was alot of dosh....

In the end i went for the Weitech kit on my 1.6 came in at £568 worth the cash for the look it gave the car although ride is abit bouncy atm but hopefully will stiffin up after a couple hundred miles