ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Digital Camera?

Audi S3 Saloon
The code is HOTUKDEALS, gets 10% off which is good.

Any1 had experience of this camera or recommend another 1 similar in size/features?

Thanks.

ff 182
doubt your going to go far wrong with the casio there doing some good cameras and for the price it's a good buy. a freind of mine just got one of the casio's can't remember witch one but he paid around that price for it and the PQ is very good ......also samsung are worth looking at NV range

Clio 172 Mk2
mate the casio camera is awesome, i bought myself one yesterday. I'll let you into a little secret though, i was about to hand my money over in jessops when i thought i'll just try a couple of other places. Asda are doing the same camera for £130!! which makes it a complete and utter bargain. needless to snay i picked one up straight away. really is nice quality