ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which exhaust? Milltek / Ktec ultra performance?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Not sure which to choose from.....

What would people choose, price difference is not worth mentioning, which would be better quality?

Car is on a ktec decat at the minute too, I don't want a stupidly loud car, but need to run the decat as it is too low for the standard cat and it hits everything....

clio 172
Have not got any experience of thektecs, but ive got a full milltek system and am very happy with it, not too loud on the motorway has a nice rasp on full throttle though. search youtube for vids.

TrackCar & F30 330d
I have a k-tec, I have a decat and the centre silencer removed and its fairly loud, I still pass noise tests at trackdays so thats all good.
I would deffo recomend the K-tec supersports (i think thats what its called). Very nice sound.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
The ultrasport one?

I've found some milltek vids on youtube, but cant find much on the ktec's....
chrispy, got any pics of yours?

Our cars will be near identical if I buy one of those!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Yeah thats the one I'm thinking about....whats the it like?
Any pics on the car?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Have you considered a yozzasport exhaust ?

I can't comment on the sound as yet . Hopefully gonna fit mine in the next few days ( weather permitting )

The photo on the website really doesn't do it justice . You have to see it in real life , you just know the build quality is second to none . It's like exhaust p**n lol :eek:

http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=yozzasport_clio_182_cup_trophy_exhaust

13012009167.jpg