ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which K-Tec exhaust to go for?

Clio 182
Sports stainless steel exhaust or the ultra performance for 182?

Anybody got any of these systems installed that can shed some light on their thoughts?

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I have the Ultra version, Sounds nice enough.

Cons: Fitted in Jan and the rubber on the black mount is already perished and cracked (this may be down to it being a right t**t to fit as it doesn't come fitted and you have to get it on yourself)
U Clamps provided are also very poor quality and snapped when fitting.
Also very hard to get this sitting dead center.

In short if you get one buy some sealant and good quality u clamps and should be reet.

Clio 182
I have the Ultra version, Sounds nice enough.

Cons: Fitted in Jan and the rubber on the black mount is already perished and cracked (this may be down to it being a right t**t to fit as it doesn't come fitted and you have to get it on yourself)
U Clamps provided are also very poor quality and snapped when fitting.
Also very hard to get this sitting dead center.

In short if you get one buy some sealant and good quality u clamps and should be reet.

I was very set on the ultra to start with but the design did put me off after a while

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Tbf there's very little difference between the two kits, I'm not even sure why they have two.
If I was buying again I would go with the above since its cheaper.