ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Mods - NEED HELP!

just got my valver and wanna do some performance mods. What exhaust do i get? considering devil or scorpion. what do you reckon? Also do i get manifold back? is it worth it? Would like some info on de-cat pipes, such as r they legal? will i pass my mot? and how easy r they to change back to cat?

Read previous posts on induction kits, got the jist that they are not worth it. power losses rather than gains, probably gonna go for a replacement element.

Wanna chip, which one? and do i bother with a power boost valve?

Thankyou for your help, am really stuck amd spoilt for choice!!

i have a devil system including de-cat and ask anyone, i always make higher than average power output.

if u de-cat keep ya cat youll probably need to put it back on for mot

sod induction kits. - crap

chips? who ever u fancy and is close to you really...

wont need a power boost valve untill ya cammed and have head work, its just a fuel pressure regulator really

Get a K-Tec exhaust and de-cat. Its only 4 bolts for the cat/de-cat so its easy to swap over come MOT time.

Unless you get a Piper-X Viper/BMC CDA (Sealed IK) youll lose power.

Hill Power chips are meant to be the best....and bloody cheap too!

how hard is it to change the decat back for mot time on the devil exhaust? would i be able to do it myself or would i need a mechanic?

cheers