ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which water pump

RS 182
having my dephaser and belts done under warranty, the guy said he would do the water pump aswell if I supplied it as he cant add it in the repair as its just for the dephaser, I don't mind paying for one while hes doing the other work but do I go for a genuine or is there a just as good alternative?

cheers lee

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Check Traders section mate , one of Renault dealers has them on offer ATM

Not much we can't get you between us in there ;)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I see about 1 a year that actually needs changing. They don't need doing as a matter of course, and often you cause issues by disturbing it.

Oh right.

I have a none genuine unipart item on mine, as it was the only one to hand when mine failed and i needed the car on the road asap.

Knocking on for 3 -4 yrs since it was fitted no problems as of yet. Got my monies worth out of it and will be changed to a genuine one come next aux belt/timing belt change. ;)