ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Zorst?

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Morning everyone,

Posted this yesterday about my Zorst being bent,

It appears to have suffered some bad repair in the past and there is a sleeve over where a weld / join should be so i'm pretty certain this is why it's bent and blowing,

Have checked out youtube videos but mobile cameras do not have the best sound capture,

I can get Scorpion for £360, Milltek around £450 or Longlife for £399 custom made.

Can anyone comment on what the two aftermarkets are like to live with a on daily basis, such as sitting in traffic at 8AM with a hangover, hayfever running riot and generally not being in the best of moods to put up with such things or in fact they could be quite good at idle speeds which is key for me, when gunning it I couldn't care less how load it is tbh.

Thanks.

Harby.

Clio 197
Are you sure its not dodgy rear exhaust mounts (x2) causing this? you can insert a powerflex mount into them and play with the alignment before drilling the powerflex insert.

I have a cat back Milltek and its easy to live with on a day to day basis not very loud at all, comes alive a bit when you up the RPM but nothing earl bleeding.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
If you want an decent off the shelf one I would just go with the new BTM one. Everyone seems very happy with theirs.

I have a custom one but its not from longlife. Depends what your after, I wanted something fairly loud so that was pretty easy to create ha.

Clio 182
I've got a Scorpion (SRN019, not the RS192) and it's not particularly loud imo. Obviously it's a bit noisier than the standard exhaust but it's pretty easy to live with.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
I've just asked a similar question in the technical section. Sounds like the BTM is decent ; )