ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Clio - Washington, North East

Leon FR 2.0T
Driver

- Fat
- Dangerous

Car

- White
- Old
- Lowered... alot, perhaps to do with the size of his belly?
- Has no interior... perhaps he is trying to make up for the extra weight added by his belly?
- Private reg... Didn't quite catch it though.
- Overall, a shed.

Apologies to anyone if this offends them, but if they know who I'm talking about and if they're a member on here, you should maybe consider kicking them off! I would imagine him giving your site a bad name.

For the few times I've seen this headcase around, he's nearly managed to kill himself and/or someone else in the process.

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
His driving must be fuckin bad for you to go to the hassel of signing up to complain about him, lol!

He have cliosport.net stickers on it like?

Leon FR 2.0T
His driving must be f**kin bad for you to go to the hassel of signing up to complain about him, lol!

He have cliosport.net stickers on it like?

Haha. I'm not sure if it did or not mate, but given the image of the car, it seemed the type to be on a car site and I know this one exists so I thought I'd give it a go. However, I didn't really get a good look at his car as he was too busy weavin in n out of traffic.

It's cool though, I fully intend to annoy the s**t out of him when I next see him... I hope he blows his little engine up trying to out run me lol.