ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White turini takeover! pic heavy.

Clio 200 cup
Me and Tom (tom172cup) went out for some shots tonight. Not a master a taking photos but getting the hang of it now :) here they are coments welcome!

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Some decent pics there mate....

Should have roped the other 182 in background in! Hoped you handed ou a flyer;)

Clio 200 cup
just like to add if your wondering about that 182 in the background we didnt know who it was! :)

Clio 200 cup
haha beat me to it, i didnt have any handy :( there were two people sat in it but they didnt seem intrested.

Zetec YO!!!!!
White wheels on blue cars look epic, makes me want to buy a second set of turinis get 'em painted up ready for the summer. toomer your 182 looks bang tidy also :approve:.

RS 182 CUP
anyone wanna swap some white turinis for anthracite 182 cup wheels?.....no thought not! how much do turinis go for these days?

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Nice cars them.
I'm still undecided wether to refurb white or go anth when I get a refurb.....descisions.