ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whiteline ARB group buy?

Clio Mk2 Ph3
if u order from any company check and double check they have them in stock i ordered one from jamsport a few months ago ,and rang them to check they had them in , got one next day delivery ,the problem with whiteline is there delivery from aus to uk is very hit and miss and comes by boat so like demon tweeks order say 30 at a time u ring tweeks they say they will be hear in 2 weeks ,from aus so u pay ur money delivery comes but clio arb have been missed off the order from aus ,next delivery from aus is in 2 months

be carefull if its not in stack dont order
Thats exactly!!!I order my ARB via paypal,and told me they'll have it,on 3-4 days.Then told me on 8th of April,and yesterday told me,they'll have it on 30th of April.............I mailed all over U.K.!!NONE have ARB in stock!!

172 cup
demon tweeks are taking advantage of being the only ones who have them in stock at the min and are selling them on ebay for wait for it . . . .£262!!! robbing coonts. Would rather take of rear axle and weld in bits of metal for extra strength then pay that price

Im in if the price is rite gents

Ph2 Clio 172
demon tweeks are taking advantage of being the only ones who have them in stock at the min and are selling them on ebay for wait for it . . . .£262!!! robbing coonts. Would rather take of rear axle and weld in bits of metal for extra strength then pay that price

Im in if the price is rite gents

DT don't have them in stock though...

Fact is, nobody does. So buying them from anywhere will mean waiting. Better to get a batch of 30 or so ordered in a group by rather than wait for them to come in stock, then leave people left out as they sell all the stock before fullfilling the group order.

Best just get a grouup buy sorted and get them on the boat.

BG RS182 1/2 fat :)
I organised a Whiteline RARB group buy with http://www.revolution247.com/home-page-1-0.html over on AOC (Astra owners club) a couple of years ago & they were excellent!! Didnt have any problems atall!
There was 32 of us in the end. All Whiteline REAR ADJUSTABLE ANTI-ROLL bars for Astra mk4's.
I got them for £139.99 inc VAT & P&P!
I dealt with a guy named Adam.

Give them a call.

I'll take 1 if the price is right ;) .

Cheers,
Mike :) .