ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whiteline arb setup?

172 Cup On A Diet
Finally got my whiteline arb today :). I've already fitted it but don't know which holes to put the strut bolts into? Do anyone have any idea which one would be best? Or doesn't it matter?

Ph2 Clio 172
Theres only 2 isnt there?

Further towards the end of the bar is soft, further inwards down the bar is hard. I have mine on hard.

172 cup, Impreza P1
Depends on what you want out of it and your driving style. Harder will give more oversteer which isn't always good if you are on the road.

I have the 2 hole version and have it on soft most of the time and just play with the hardness of the rear shocks.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Agreed introducing lots more roll resistance at one end isnt always a good thing, so worth trying on the softest setting first to see if you feel you need to go any firmer or not.
Really needs to be tuned to match your springs and driving style etc, so there isnt one right answer really.