ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who done it?

CLS320 with a D6
Well well well

Outside euro chicken in Dover today

tupama7y.jpg

8y7ume2u.jpg

Clio RS200
Saw it, he's only a young lad, doesn't ever seem to drive like a plonker to be honest. Apparently he'd had a beer before venturing out but we'll see. I'll ask his sister and see what I can find out.

The aftermath is a bit of a mess though.

Clio RS200
Well the lad who's car it/or use to own it said he wasn't driving and police let him off as injuries aren't sufficient enough for him to be have been in the drivers seat. But no one knows who was and there was no one else in the car as they'd all fucked off. No drink involved just ran out if talent (details are proper sketchy though)

BG 182
heqe3uru.jpg

God knows how he done this. It's a one way road with 2 lanes. Could have killed someone.

He's only had the car a couple of weeks apparently, I purchased a few parts off the previous owner and it popper up on Facebook earlier.

Whatever happened he was speeding, and risking lives. Prick

Clio RS200
heqe3uru.jpg

God knows how he done this. It's a one way road with 2 lanes. Could have killed someone.

He's only had the car a couple of weeks apparently, I purchased a few parts off the previous owner and it popper up on Facebook earlier.

Whatever happened he was speeding, and risking lives. Prick

We are trying to work that out. How the f**k do you get a car upside there. Straight road, 2 lanes?? Wtf!? Luckily no one was underneath it when they rolled it back onto its lid

1.2 16v clio
i remember seeing that car when i was in dover doing work........ unless there is 2 of them cars floating around with the same mods

CLS320 with a D6
Lols. Apparently the occupants of said vehicle had been drinking and they scarpered after doing a barrel roll

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Good effort!
I was always a little scared that if I ever crashed any of my 1*2s it would be posted on CS within 30 seconds.

The amount of "Done" misuse in this thread is making me ill though :(

CLS320 with a D6
One of my associates mentioned there were no rear springs on the car and it lost control, hit a lamppost and the rest is history