ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's enough of a douche to admit to having, or wanting, one of...

Listerine & Poledo
THESE
AKA. These

The site name alone should dictate that anyone with descended testicles would avoid this like all the plagues. But something tells me there's enough lads wearing tight jeans on this site to mean that at least one person on CS has one and thinks they are "well baws"

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
paha,

Bit w**k aren't they..

I like females so won't be buying one.

If it was an actual hover board then i'd be strumming one out over it for sure.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I saw a kid on one of these at Cheshire oaks the other week. He would not get off it. His mother even let him in a f**king 'restaraunt' with it!?

Then I saw some grown man riding one, in the pissing rain down a very long street in the middle of nowhere with a fair way to go till civilisation. I had a good chuckle.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Tried one in the US a couple weeks ago, nearly broke my f**king neck.

PASS.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
f**king everywhere on Dubai when I was out there a few weeks ago. Not so much Basingstoke.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Yep, I guess that's about the size of it.
h8rs gunna h8, by any chance?

tumblr_lsv33aaTku1ql4cruo1_500.gif

On a real, they are good fun!

Listerine & Poledo
They are illegal to use in public now, a few students go around Portsmouth on them.
It will take a few council spawn to get hit by uninsured drivers for Mumsnet to take any notice and begin their righteous campaign.

I'd not ban them, I'd just inform Paramedic and ambulance services to de-prioritise any incidents that have these things involved

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Couple of kids by me own these. Don't do anything for me.

(The kids of the segways)

It will take a few council spawn to get hit by uninsured drivers for Mumsnet to take any notice and begin their righteous campaign.

I'd not ban them, I'd just inform Paramedic and ambulance services to de-prioritise any incidents that have these things involved

Why are you not a member?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I've just spent way too much time on the internet, nothing really surprises me anymore, it has corrupted my mind.

Me too, I had a quiet word with myself the other week after watching one video while having breakfast at 8:30 am. I didn't even bat an eyelid at an arsehole being used as a cereal bowl lol.

A shiny black one.
Me too, I had a quiet word with myself the other week after watching one video while having breakfast at 8:30 am. I didn't even bat an eyelid at an arsehole being used as a cereal bowl lol.
Curiosity got the better of me, and I'm glad it did.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Lol @ eFukt - reminds me of something.

When I was in my mid to late teens, I was probably around 16 or something, I used to have a mate who had a bit of a strange older brother, he had a muscle wasting disease (not AIDS) or something along those lines, so he didn't get out much and was kinda the stereotypical hermit, gaming and metal music lover. He was also a f**king huge laugh, and obviously spent a lot of time on the internet.

We used to drink there all the time because his room had a sofa and stuff and we were too young for pubs etc.

One night he put on Crap Loving Carol (have a gander on eFukt, not sure if it's still there), there were probably 4 or 5 of us, and we watched it all, I was fairly drunk, one mate actually threw up in the back garden.

Ever since that day, anything I watch online has been pretty tame tbh.

Listerine & Poledo
Ridden by the same arseholes who think road going quad bikes are a good idea
In the fens, when we're feeding up several thousand game birds, a quad bike it the only way to go.

But give the last 3 from the farm have been skanked by the local pikey camp, only to be found either rolled over in peoples gardens or burnt out in a ditch, I concur that many times, bellends use them