ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whos the northeast ....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Knowing the members, organising decent meetings at least every few months, organising large groups, not driving like a mental.

Also representing the Club at events, and organising the travel down there. etc.

We have a really good following in our area, but it's down to the members, as much as the rep.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was a rep for quit a while, then i left due to health issues. went back as rep but wasnt the same. and it's still on my mind coming back as rep

172 ph1
do it geddes id do it but i cant always be on here...plus i drive abit mad lol no not really i just take my time now

RB 200
Geddes do it!! :)
we need some awesome regular meets... and i do believe your the guy to sort it out !!

RB 200
Yep we need to make a impact into 2011 if someone with the know how tells me the crack I'll more than willingly try my best, or if Geddes wants a hand im willing to help!:)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yep we need to make a impact into 2011 if someone with the know how tells me the crack I'll more than willingly try my best, or if Geddes wants a hand im willing to help!:)
I'll send you a pm tonight when I get in

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Knowing the members, organising decent meetings at least every few months, organising large groups, not driving like a mental.

Also representing the Club at events, and organising the travel down there. etc.

We have a really good following in our area, but it's down to the members, as much as the rep.

isnt naith a rep?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ah right nee bother. there's a saying if you keep the car right, the car will take care of you

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
If geddes isn't up for the rep position I'll happily step in. Been around NE scene for quite a few years and know what's what and know a lot of the members

RB 200
Myself and Geddes are going to make a joint effort :) we'll get everything sorted out and make some plans for the new year, get everything up and running for 2011! should be fun..
any suggestions for what you lads fancy doing would be great!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye we've been talking and sent out pm to the relevant people, just waiting for confirmation now.

172 ph1
mint idea...not bothered me just anything? id like to maybe do things like a weekend up the west coast of scotland (good few of us) my dad his mates do it on the bikes every year and they love it!
small meets and drives out to places???

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
before we did meets on the last Sunday of every month and the odd little meet in between sometimes. It's been a while since some thing has been done for meets. there's quit a few new members that could be up for longer distance rides out just have to wait and see.

arctic 182 ff
before we did meets on the last Sunday of every month and the odd little meet in between sometimes. It's been a while since some thing has been done for meets. there's quit a few new members that could be up for longer distance rides out just have to wait and see.

used to love the sunday meets out in the summer,was always a good turnout and geddes did a good job of arranging them.last one i remember was the blast up allen heads ( i think),i havnt attended any this year due to not owning a clio and starting a small buisness which has absorbed most of my time.im looking to try get another sport in the near future and would love to attend some more meets next year :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Hopefully those meets will soon be round the corner once there's confirmation for me and James