ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whose Clio is this?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Anyone know the spec?

image_zps3ae4e439.jpg

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
There's every chance they took the picture then flipped it so everything appears backwards.

I've seen them do it in mainstream car ads to make the car appear LHD when it was RHD. They use pallendromic (sp?) number plates as well, or ones which read similar when flipped - 0X0 MVT, for example.

There's every chance they took the picture then flipped it so everything appears backwards.

I've seen them do it in mainstream car ads to make the car appear LHD when it was RHD. They use pallendromic (sp?) number plates as well, or ones which read similar when flipped - 0X0 MVT, for example.

Good shout!

edit:

s7vfeAd.jpg

Yep, flipped! Stick is now right, but no steering wheel o.0

f**k knows what theyve done.

Last edited:

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
That's fine with the fire engine because the letters are huge, and it's likely to be approaching you from behind.

The chances of reading the CS sticker once it's gone past you, given you're both doing 10mph, is minimal. Both you and the Clio doing 30mph and the chances are zero.

There must be more to it.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If you see it go past and look in your mirrors, you'll be able to read the sticker. Is my guess.

If its gone past in the opposite direction you mean? Ie if its oncoming traffic?

You'd need some seriously good eyesight for that, as it would be fecking miles away by then.

More like its just yet another attempt to be pointlessly "different" in an utterly worthless way.

Derr, I get it bro!!! :p

I just don't get the 'scene'

I like it on Jap cars though when they do the graphics backwards on one side.

;)

If its gone past in the opposite direction you mean? Ie if its oncoming traffic?

You'd need some seriously good eyesight for that, as it would be fecking miles away by then.

More like its just yet another attempt to be pointlessly "different" in an utterly worthless way.

20/20 vision ;) But agreed.

PB172,dci100,dci65
it is not mirrored, as the seats say sparco:).

I would say some member just put him a sticker on the back window and was not the owner.