ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why do people spoil cars?!

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Chocolate Bar™
to be fair i like the wheels, and its probabaly his pride and joy lol. does look horrendous though ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Clio 1.4 16v
Apart from the lexus lights, k&n and mid spoiler whats wrong with it??? And i'm well aware the spelling of the article is atrocious

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  RS Meg 175
it az bin dun propper init notboi racer isit? lmfao what a moron, the spoiler brings one thing to mind......airfix :D

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another 200bhp clio from a chip filter & exhaust !
hmmm .... ok then :rolleyes:

you'd have thought they'd have used a spell check for the ad, some of it atrocious !

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  57 Ibiza Formula Sport
the spoiler, arches and snow plough at the front are hideous, ruined imo perhaps he's foreign and doesn't speak good english as a reason for the bad spelling and grammar though..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all chavs must be foreign then, and none of them can speak english ;)

innit

spoilers are awful, as are the lexus lights, but apart from that its not the worse ive seen but its up with the best (of the worst!)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Maz said:
Each to their own I say .. if we were all the same life would be sooooooooooooo fecking boring ;)
yeah but its hardly unique is it? may be quite rare to see on a sport but theres hundreds of clios and other cars that look as s**t as that..

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Item: 2003 RENAULT RENAULTSPORT 172 CLIO 16V SILVER/PART EX (200002095733)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
yamahar6600 is the seller.

hi.this was don by gt supper chip.
gts motosports.

Who? lol

Gaz

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Flaming Inferno 225
How can you do that to a 172 :( more money then sence to do something like that.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf GTI 1.8T
I love this bit.....FULL K&N AIR FILTER

as apposed to those half K&N air filters hhahahaahaha gimp! and maz cut that BS of each to their own, that looks w**k and you knowsit!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
s**t car, built s**t, looks s**t, spellings s**t, taste is s**t, parts are s**t. s**t. really s**t.

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
yellowA said:
yeah but its hardly unique is it? may be quite rare to see on a sport but theres hundreds of clios and other cars that look as sh*t as that..

Who said anything about being unique :S I was mearly pointing out that everyone has different tastes and if we all liked the same thing life would be very boring ...

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
M1TCH said:
I love this bit.....FULL K&N AIR FILTER

as apposed to those half K&N air filters hhahahaahaha gimp! and maz cut that BS of each to their own, that looks w*nk and you knowsit!!

I am far from saying I like it I was pointing out that its different .. thats all

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dare i say it but i actually quite like the arches on it admitidly the stuck on spoilers and splitters and lexarse lights look a bit ladyboy tho!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
looks like somethin i wud have dreamt of owning when i was 16 and cud pull up at macdonalds with all my buddies. now i think its ghey.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf GTI 1.8T
Maz said:
I am far from saying I like it I was pointing out that its different .. thats all

yeah you said each to their own, you can have an opinion you know and truthfully say that the guy has made that car look utter poop!! I'm not normally one to comment but if I see that car, I would just laugh.

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
M1TCH said:
yeah you said each to their own, you can have an opinion you know and truthfully say that the guy has made that car look utter poop!! I'm not normally one to comment but if I see that car, I would just laugh.

Yeah and I chose to say each to their own because in my opinion each to their own could also mean not my cup of tea or not to my liking etc and imho I do think if we all liked the same things life would be very boring . .

Is that ok with you ?? :clown:

God your bloody hard work at times ;) lol