ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why?

al

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  ST on the way...
DONT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE BID EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?!?!?!

al

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  ST on the way...
Eh?!?!?

"the boot need adusting,u just need a small hook it will cost u max to max 20 pounds"

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A red missile
ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my eyes, it burns IT BURNS

You know, some people shoot furry things in the name of sport, some people would nick your breath given chance, some people produce 4 wheeled abortions like this - they should all be fucked up the arse with a sharp stick.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  RB 200 Cup!
pile of w**k IMO - I say we all chip in and buy it then we set fire to it and push it into the owners house!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  R26
Cliobcx said:
fair enough, but WHY dont you like it?

It doesn't seem as if the owner has taken anytime to look at the car as a whole and just picked parts cos he likes the look of them on the shelf (or more likely picked out bits of paper with part numbers on them out of a hat).

I think there are quite a few modified cars that look really nice, but this one... well... words cannot describe my hatred of it... in fact I think I'm going to be sick...

:dead:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio trophy
i want to put that rear bumper on my clio. would look really good.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my car is modified and i think it looks good. but it does need lowering and that will be soon! I just thought everyone on here hated them.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A red missile
I dont mind modified motors at all, unless they look like they've been driven through Halfords with a large crap magnet attached thats picked up every piece of shite thats in there.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ?
Another gash modified car. How could that kit ever work with the round clio lines :S

Reminds me of this beast...

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  clio 182 black /gold
People stop and look at this car, it is a real eye catcher, because of the front bumper rips your eyes out. They also ask if there are speaker in the rear bumper.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
think he has got 'bad bits' wrong......It should go above the modifications not below.

why spend £1500 on a bodykit, why not buy a better / newer / less mileage clio? i suppose thats peoples interests, but certainly not to my taste!