ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wider track???

197 ff albi
i spoke to a friend recently about spacers on my 172 ph1, he said something about the williams clio subframe fits straight on and increases the track on the 172 by about 4" anyone know about this and how much am i looking at buying and fitting?

PH1 172 Sport
i spoke to a friend recently about spacers on my 172 ph1, he said something about the williams clio subframe fits straight on and increases the track on the 172 by about 4" anyone know about this and how much am i looking at buying and fitting?

On a PH1, 5mm spacers on each wheel will give you almost exactly the same track as the 172cup and gives noticible improvement to the cars handling.

Lionel Richie
yeah WTF? williams subframe on a 172? never heard of that one? apparently pulling your ABS fuse out is a good idea too :nono:

182 Cup
What did Renault use to widen then track of the V6's? I think I remember an old issue of CCC that had the parts layed out and Laguna suspension arms were used?