ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wife in work, son at nursery and it's half term. Time for some country lanes!

05 plate clio 182
Had my bg 182 for 5 weeks now and only really gone quick on dual carriageways motorways. Tried some country lanes around Longridge out towards Lancaster. Car feels great and is fab around tight little corners, then the acceleration in 2nd and 3rd feels awesome, although scary when on cam and a corner is coming up. Brakes feel pretty good too thankfully. May go and do it all again this aft. I think I may be addicted. Glad I part ex'd the aygo.

clio 182 trophy
Have a look at the thread of the south wales run we did at the beginning of the year. If you get a chance I highly recommend those roads. You will have a grin from ear to ear!

Ford Focus ST
Had a run over to Evo triangle last month with a few friends the clio made me have a smile on my face all day great handling car, I see your only from Preston there are some great roads local, Get out and enjoy it. :)

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Been out around the Preston Area on my bike many many times, run up the A6 towards Devils bridge is decent once you get past Lancaster, just watch out for the pumpkins posing as policeman

Willo

05 plate clio 182
Will head further north in the future. We went to a wedding in Cardiff a few years ago and the family drive back in a convoy through Wales. Thankfully the family have right feet made of lead. I had a company focus tdci at the time, lots of fun when someone else pays for the tyres, brakes, new engine etc:yum: