ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will 182 or 172 sideskirts/bumpers fit a non sport?

1.2 mk2 ph2
hello, been looking at sideskirts and also bumpers from a 172 and a 182 will these parts fit my non sport? if they do can each go on individually or do you have to buy them all to fit together for it to work? cheers in advance for any help.

1.2 mk2 ph2
so the rear bumper and side skirts fit without fitting the wings but then if you want front bumper you need the wings? cheers btw

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The front wings connect to the side skirts, ergo the front wings fitting to the front bumper, in essence you will need to fit the Front bumper, wings and skide skirts to make it work.

Only the rear 172 bumper is of any use to you unless your plannig on getting a replica exhaust for the cut outs that are on a 182...?

Astra Twintop
You CAN bodge a sport bumper to fit.........
(Mine was purchased post bodge)

Replica side skirts also were self tapped into the arches.

1.2 mk2 ph2
could i just put side skirts on, on their own or for that to work would it have to be replica side skirts? do you know anywhere you can pick up both types of side skirts?