ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will any bluetooth mouse work with macbook air?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
As above?!
I'd like a magic mouse but I need a roller wheel for CAD purposes so have to be a normal one. Would like one that doesn't tie up a USB port so bluetooth only I guess??

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
That was why I asked, wasn't sure if apple would only let their mouse work!!

Just buy a 27" display for some extra USB ports in the back.

(I hate using anything but a wired mouse for cad)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Adam, why?

Got a USB wireless at the minute and it works a treat.

Next buy is the Thunderbolt display, but will have to wait a couple of months until my office is all sorted out as there's nowhere for it to go yet.

I always find that a bluetooth/wireless mouse is never 100% accurate and it drives me up the fking wall.

I use a bluetooth mouse normally and have also used a wireless one but the wired one is always sitting there for AutoCAD.

i use a 6 year old logitech bluetooth mouse for using solidworks on my MBP, and i cant fault it perfect for use in bootcamp then when i switch back to mac the magic mouse comes out, all in all cant fault it, i think just about any bluetooth mouse works with mac

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Strange adam. I've got 2 wired mice and they're w**k!Currently nicked a wireless one and it's perfect. I'm running Autocad, Alphacad, solidworks and a few others via parralels.