ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will this be ok??

If i was you id see if i could get some second hand shocks off here just to get you through the mot then research on here and save up for some decent coilovers. Like the spax kit danny at 519 automotive sells.

Sunflower Ph1 172
Buy standard front struts off someone breaking a car, although they will eventually have the same problem as standard shocks have a shorter lifespan thanks to lowering springs. Coilovers are a lot more expensive (good ones), but have the benefit of better lows, sometimes better handling, and are a 'new' piece of kit, so should last longer than 2nd hand standard shocks.

2003 Clio sport 172
that aint a bad idea, i thought raceland was good lol, i had a raceland manifold on my old AX GT and it was decent, or was that a diffrent raceland?? lol kinda confused now