ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will trophy springs fit my 172 cup?/good mod or not? any info ?

LY Megane R26 230
as titled will trophy springs fit my 172 cup? have some cheap lowing springs on at the moment very crashy looking for a better quality ride,ride height does not bother me that much,but are they the same height as oem cup springs?,are they the same springs as 172 cups or are they better quality?,thanks for ur info

260% JCW
I take it you dont know much about the Trophy then? The springs will not fit as the Trophy uses Sach's coilovers.

Dodgy one
Ash, They do fit! BUT i wouldnt bother, The trophy doesnt have coilovers its a Macpherson strut with a remote resovoir.

Get yourself some eibach Sportlines ~£140 New or you can grab a used set for ~£80 I had a set on my 182 and they were great they took it down about 20mm and were much improved. As long as your dampers are good you'l be fine.

LY Megane R26 230
thanks for the info,i`m ash`s mate,been a jap man for a few years but now got my self a little 172 cup .to get me from a to b with a bit of fun on the way,cheers all