ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams 3 = Stratos Blue

Just to let everyone know that the williams 3 is in fact stratos blus and not monaco blue as a lot of people think it is.

I have just got the brochure and is says so on the back... plus Ill need a sh*t load of it to spray the new front end thats going on mine after I stuffed it into a motorway barrier...

penis.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

It is not stratos blue !! It never was and never will be !!
It was Monaco blue paint code 432 !!

Stratos blue was a purpley blue type of colour !!

If you get yours painted in stratos blue then you find that you have got a two tone car !!

Be very carefull before you order it !! Check the paint code !!

It sez on the back of the brochure that its stratos blue... B*stards....

Ill get the paint using the VIN anyway... saves the chance of cocking it up.

Im no Willy expert, but I was always under the impression that the Williams and Williams 2 came in a darker blue and the Willy 3 came in some sort of lighter (pearlescent??) blue.

clio williams, Ph1 172

they are all pearlescent I think. Well mines 449 sports blue and is a pearl mica. Willy 3 is monaco, a fair bit lighter. It might be a metallic instead of a pearl though.

Trophy

Hes right though!
It does say Stratos Blue on the Willy 3 Brouchure.

Well if Renault cant even weigh a car right how can you expect them to get the colour right?!?

Mat.

Quote: Originally posted by matbrown on 28 April 2003

Hes right though!
It does say Stratos Blue on the Willy 3 Brouchure.

Well if Renault cant even weigh a car right how can you expect them to get the colour right?!?

Mat.
whats this about the weighing of cars?