ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Insurance

when I insured mine it was still group 17, so it must depend on the company.

Im paying £900ish fully comp at 22 with 3yrs NCB which dont seem too bad. Try directline online.

I insured mine around the April time and was told it was still a group 17, so guess it does depend in ins company, i pay £530 fc, shop around as i had some very silly quotes before this one.

im currently with Adrian Flux but changing to Liverpool Victoria next renewal.

16valver is group 11-12, williams can be up to 18. I know this as my brother works in insurance and i have owned both. You are paying for the rarity factor in the williams.

16v was much cheaper for me to insure at 20 £550 with 2 years NCB and i was £950 at 26 on the willy 3 with full NCB.

Obviously policies go up and down but that was the best quote i could get for the willy.

im doing something wrong then , as im paying £1,000 on a 16v 3rd party fire and theft!

With adrian flux, im 19 with 2 years NC.

try admiral direct, they are the real people behinf elephant and beat my elephant quote by £100 - i pay about £600 fully comp, 23yo, 2years NCB no bad really, the group dosent reflect the quote, still loads cheaper then a scooby or an intergra type R which are also around group 18

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Brilliant, thanx, shudnt be a problem just checking they werent as expensive to insure as Imprezas and such like.

basically forget the Willy if ur under 21, cos they will bum you for it (not litterally... well maybe) or not insure you at all. Is there really that much difference driving a 16v to a Williams?

Mine is £395 FC with Tesco - they now have a strange rating system - I think the Williams is a 85 out of 100 with them:confused:

Quote: Originally posted by rasp on 09 December 2003

HIC beat tesco..
Its depends on where you live and you stats who is cheapest for you. HIC didnt beat Tesco for me - in fact no-one has in the last 4 years. Tesco seems to like the Highlands.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

lol.....im 22 4yrs ncb! 800 quid!! comp!! group 18 on mine

told ya, elephant is quality, plus they gave the wife full no claims as a mirror on my policy as she was on mine. Good thing is if she has any bumps it doesnt effect my NCB.