ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams mk1 308

clio williams mk1
Hello all,
This is my very first post here (or anywere) but i thought it would be a useful source of advice.
Ive owned my mk1 williams since 2002 but it has been off the road and in a lock up since aug 2007 so its time to show it some love. Last week i dusted it off,got it started and took it of for an MOT (thought this would be a good way of seeing what was wrong) well stone me it passed.
Its got some nasty rusty bits but ive found a good body shop to get it back to looking its best but i would like to get the engine looked at first to see how many horses have gone missing. (no point having pretty paint if its got no power).
so fingers crossed there should be another williams back on the road very soon

225 Cup & Williams
Good stuff mate I've got a williams it's number 227 my and my brother are slowly bringing it back to it's former glory would be good to see some pics of yours.