ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams on track with skyline

yup, this is about 20-30 mins after Scott rolled it... that kinda put me off going out for a bit, so I thought I'd let 2 live go first in the interest of personal safety lol.

that CSL looked delerious mate, couldn't believe the way Ross attacked some of the corners, what a psycho! hehe

Nice one 2 live for getting these on as well mate

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
lol, was the younger 'northrop' driving mate. And if he stacked my car the bargin was i got his ;)

like it would have made any difference anyway ;)

you'd have deffo needed the cams to stand any kind of chance... even with me behind the wheel! lol

williams and trophy
TheJesus said:
yup, this is about 20-30 mins after Scott rolled it... that kinda put me off going out for a bit, so I thought I'd let 2 live go first in the interest of personal safety lol.

that CSL looked delerious mate, couldn't believe the way Ross attacked some of the corners, what a psycho! hehe

Nice one 2 live for getting these on as well mate

hmmmmmmm......never heard of anyone gettin in the pass seat of a car im driving to feel safe before.......lol

nutter

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ahahaha...Brakes feel spoongy as f**k...Re-assuring to your passenger.

I'll cash in my life insurance for fcs shall i.

williams and trophy
lol.it was jesus driving this one..i was in the pass seat lol

theres no brakes.......could you tell?? lol

i had to drive th efukkin thing all the way back home with virtually zero brakes....lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
2 live said:
lol.it was jesus driving this one..i was in the pass seat lol

theres no brakes.......could you tell?? lol

i had to drive th efukkin thing all the way back home with virtually zero brakes....lol

Oh, I thought that was your mousey wee phone voice in the drivers seat! PMSL.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Jesus there are some poor drivers on that track day....

Looks like you had fun...

Craners flat next time boys...!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Me, Ross and jordy are doing oulton park on the 9th june - Ross is taking the CSL and a supercharged Exige along with his brothers new F430. Ive been out in the CSL and driven it once or twice - awesome machine but once you knock all the driving aids off there not as good. The car basically drives itself round the track. It costs him £1200 in tyres on the CSL every time he takes it on a track day !!

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Jesus there are some poor drivers on that track day....

Looks like you had fun...

Craners flat next time boys...!

205 mi16
good vid that lad skyline driver must av been poor but i give credit to the willy. M3 Csl was a bit of an animal!!!

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
2 live said:
out of interest..wot u get out of 4th?

think it was around 125 on that day for the jesus'

If your pushing 125 through Craner curves your not in a Renault..

You couldnt reach that speed anyway in the distance, plus if you could get that speed then you wouldnt make the corner thats for sure..

To answer you question limiter is approx 115 so i would imaging 105/110 approx....

williams and trophy
lol..did i say i was hitting 125 down there?? dont think so lol

altho...i reckon it would have been around the 110 mark, i would have been hitting 5th if it was a bit of a longer stretch i reckon tho.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
2 live said:
lol..did i say i was hitting 125 down there?? dont think so lol

altho...i reckon it would have been around the 110 mark, i would have been hitting 5th if it was a bit of a longer stretch i reckon tho.

You said the Jesus was doing 125 in the earlier post...? What car was that in ?

You will never hit the limiter in 4th before craners.

williams and trophy
i didnt say 125 down craners anywhere.

i said 4th is roughly around 125 .......asked wot urs is seeing as tho u were flat thru craners, in 4th.....

lol

Wasnt that the nervous guy in the Skyline who had an instructor with him all day? Dont think his driving was all that. I passed him in my 1.3 a few times ;)

that was the black R34 Gee, Simon waves us past him in one vid... cant remember who's driving though, think it was Jon.

Evogone, no way I could take that flat out, I'm too pants a driver... plus, like 2 live says, flat out in 4th in yours is 115, we were hitting just over 125mph in 4th on the back straight and changing on the limiter... 10mph is a BIG difference to attack a corner! so based on that I'm not so sure about the Cup handling better, it's just that much slower than mine it would be easier to get it round that corner... remember it will go off the clock at 155mph with that chip on ;)