ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams-Valver Valver-Rsi

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
the valvers power really kicks in at 4k, the williams power range is basically throughout the range and the low down tourque is much more impressive in the williams, they do feel quite a bit quicker

from the valver to the rsi i am unsure,

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
i meant what is the difference between the valver and the rsi sort of a second question.

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
0-60 times are something like
6.9 for williams,
7.7 for valver
8.6 Rsi
all worth getting then, im only gunna be 21 when i get one so 8.6 will do me, one going on autotrader for £950 on 40.000miles, seems to good to be true, engine has probobly been ragged death out of.

williams 2 turbo
i have recently put a willy lump in the valver, and i thought all the raving about how good the williams lumps was, well crap. boy was i wrong. get a williams if you can, but the rsi are fun as well.

F82 M4
I had a RSI before my 16v and it felt much quicker as it rev'd up alot quicker. With it being 8v it would make a mess of my valver if you were blasting around town. On the open road though a valver would just tease it.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Look at it this way -

My valver pissed all over my mates RSi and my willy pissed all over my valver. Then modded my willy pissed all over my mates 172...

If you get a lesser model mk1 your always going to want better. Why get a RSi and mod it when you could leave a willy standard?

mk1 phase 2 hybrid :-)
mate i am 19 i and i have got a valver insurance is 850 a year with 1 years no claims, i am with ecar its all done over the net just so you no it might be the same to insure the rsi as its only one insurance group lower.