ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams wheels on a black non sport ?

BMW 330ci
So really want to get some new wheels for my black non sport as I'm bored with the look of the 182 wheels. Wouldn't want to sell them because I know I would regret it. But looking for some new wheels either 15 or 16, have seen a few Williams wheels for sale and seen a brand new set for a nice price in good just needs tyres. Think the gold would look quite nice against the black an I'm on coilovers so could lower it to suit the 15's.

What do you think of that ? Anyone got any pics of Williams wheels on any clio tbf. (have tried searching but couldn't find the results I was looking for ... I may be searching wrong so feel free to correct me. )

Thanks in advance :)

BMW 330ci
That's what I was thinking just would need to get the correct tyres and put the coilovers down lol. But I think the gold on black could look quite nice.

225 Cup & Williams
Lol not the first mate no. My mate had them on his 1.2 in anthracite lowered on coilovers and it looked really good.

I've got two sets. One black and one white set. Pics of both below :)
I know its a sport. But gives you an idea.
IMG_0032-2.jpg

IMG_0032-1.jpg

BMW 330ci
Wheels now

6715595519_518266ff06.jpg

Williams Wheels

6910057759_a099f97513.jpg

What do you think, I personally think it looks really good and suits it, if I got the correct tires and lowered the car a bit more.

Opinions