ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williamsclio FCS tracktime

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Watching this back you'd have me Northy.

You posted a 1:30 in traffic. I was clear for the same time.

2-3s per lap I reckon you'd have.

But I can make my Cup very wide LOL

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Those slicks and cup car setup make hell of a difference! If northy's had a 2.0 ....:eek: :evil:

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
I was on my own until i came in to pick matbrown - so that will help mark. Does 3/4 a tank of fuel matter heehee

But you had been out on track before lol, that 1.30 was set on my second fast lap heeehee. I take no credit its the car thats decent. TBH that track was perfect for mine....any other circuit i wouldnt stand a chance.

Martin - would love to 2.0ltr it but i want to keep it original for historic reasons...how many mk1 cups are left which are original....not to mention not even turned onto 3000miles yet ;)

i agree northy, running slicks on that track was brilliant, my 16v was flying along as i didnt need the extra power! at the end of our session i went out behind markcup and was following untill a black 182 slowed my progress, once i got past that and another mk1 i was catching him up, then the bloody flag came out for end of the session! lol no idea on lap times as i didnt record owt, obviously i dont know how much mark was pushing, but i didnt have a problem with any other cars, didnt get overtaken once(and i was playing blocking tactics lol)

also i had 3/4 of a tank left as i brimmed it on the morning with coops!

oops that should be 'wasnt playing blocking tactics!' lol

i think the slicks made the real difference mark, i got past the other 2 cars and had just closed the gap when the flag came out! was annoyed lol