ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiltshire !?

Phase 2 172 Sport
So who's actually from Wiltshire then !? Obviously the South West is a big area so wondered who was actually closer to my self .......

Be decent to meet up with a few people at some point !! Anybody in Wilts good with a camera !?

Gav

2.2 bar shed.
I've got what could be called a 'good camera'. I used to live in Malmesbury, moved to Stroud now though.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Originally from Trowbridge, now living in Westbury, cheaper houses ya see.

Megane 225 F1
Westbury > trowbridge ;-)

We have a lot of members from Wiltshire. We mostly have meets in Bristol / Weston super mare. I get back to England later abd will be thinking up some dates ffor some meets so watch this section.

MK2 Clio
Westbury > trowbridge ;-)

We have a lot of members from Wiltshire. We mostly have meets in Bristol / Weston super mare. I get back to England later abd will be thinking up some dates ffor some meets so watch this section.

ClioSport While Abroad?

Please admire this mans dedication

Megane 225 F1
So guys. I know you exist on this forum by looking at this thread, so why not attend some meets? ;)

KK in Bath 1st October.

I'm formally of the Salisbury.

Are you the Gav that owned a silver valver who locked up and nearly ploughed into the back of me on a Weston meet many many moons ago lol ?