ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windows Help :(

Inferno 182 CUP
Updated to windows 7 ultimate.

Despite being promised it wasnt a hooky copy it was.

This was some months ago!

How do i roll it back to vista?

ford cougar 2.0 16v
have you a cd key still for vista then you could get hold of the iso from microsoft. but win7 shouldnt be shaky

RS 172
There should definitely be a Vista Licence attached to the bottom of your laptop. Where did you buy it from?

Did you buy your W7 Ultimate upgrade? If you didnt then surely you must have realised it would be a dodgy copy. Just download an activation crack - I can get one over to you if need be. Saves the hassle of rolling back. And if you dont want a dodgy licence for W7, just buy a key off Microsoft and bang it into your dodgy copy, then it will be genuinely activated.

182FF with cup packs
Whatever you do, don't go down to PC World and take a picture of a legit CD key from some Win7 packaging. ;)

In all seriousness though, just buyyourself a legit key. Gone are the easy-sauce days of getting CD keys off of your mates. Win 7 was the first legit OS I ever bought as I wasn't able to use a volume license key from work.