ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen replacement through Admiral

Black Sheep
Can anyone tell me what the price of the excess will be to get the windscreen replaced as it is cracked.

Am I right in knowing this won't affect my NCB.

Does the 172 ph2 need a very specific windscreen?

Thanks in advance.

Clio 182
When I had mine done through admiral it was £75 but check your policy it should say. Alternatively give them a call :)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
£75 is the windscreen excess with Admiral.

If it's a 172 it will need a special windscreen to cope with the extra horse power.

Black Sheep
£75 is the windscreen excess with Admiral.

If it's a 172 it will need a special windscreen to cope with the extra horse power.

Lol. Thanks for the replys. Windscreen was so scratched and chipped I couldn't see through it low sun anyway. But if you want to hear something funny. This all due to the washer jets not working. I have already melted my scuttle panel. Cracked my windscreen mushroomed a thread. And the f**king wiper arm has still not moved a mm. Need to get the motor out to trim a bit rubber in it.

I got a scuttle panel of eBay for 99p lol and £5 p&p. Will be surprised if it shows up?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The 172 has a blue tinted heat reflective windscreen with a small square in the middle bottom of the screen to allow satnav/toll road cards to work properly.