ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiper noise

Fabia VRS
Hey random question. lol. never noticed it before but last nite it was slighty raining so i put the first setting on the wipers. theres a clicking noise everytime the wipers move from the glove box. normal or not?:S
cheers

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
yep it is normal. pisses me off though for some reason lol. loud music in the rain FTW

Fabia VRS
Cheers thought it might have been. lol. was like a ticking clock, thought i was gona go mad.:D thanks

TT 225
just put it on the second setting. i was wondering if you could add some sound proofing around the relay/fuses but it might be a fire hazard i dont know.

Fabia VRS
Yeah i did in the end. doesnt really seem to be much between the first 2 settings.

Black Gold Trophy
Funny you should mention it, I've noticed my wiper motor is really whiney! Anyone else got this problem?

Last edited: