ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wipers hitting off edge of the window

E92 M3
The passager window wiper is goin too far and hittin off the edge of the window it has already broke one wiper and am worried about the seal around the window.At first I thought it mite of just lost its place but when the wiper comes down it is flat at the bottom of the window.Is there any way of stopin this?ThanksScott

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Mine has done this and scratched my paint :( but mine doesn't sit at the bottom of the window, it sits really high and there is play in the wiper. And it isn't a loose bolt either :(

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
lowering it worked for me... but mine was rusted/bonded on... so i had to get a ball joint splitter, pop the wiper out and then tighten it back as low as it would go.

it only went off the window at 60+ mph though. which was annoying

E92 M3
Think I will have a go at the weekend aswel its driving me crazy! Will let yous know how I get on thanks alot

Titanium 182
Mine has done this and scratched my paint :( but mine doesn't sit at the bottom of the window, it sits really high and there is play in the wiper. And it isn't a loose bolt either :(

Will be in the mechanism, there's a few 10mm bolts there I believe holding the arms/motor down. You'll have to remove your scuttle panel to tighten them though!