ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless Sync Issue since iTunes 10.5.1

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else?

Running windows XP.

Wifi sync is enabled on the phone, everything has been re-booted, but it's still having none of it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Edit - After doing all of the above for a 3rd time, it has actually worked.

At last.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
But thank you for the very speedy response as per Revels, my go to person to deal with my apple r****d related problems.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
It's fine now, after the third time of doing all the problem solving it works. No clue why it wouldn't before hand.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Does it take you long to sync wirelessly? I've found it takes ages. I end up just plugging the damn thing in my laptop.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Erm

bcdd18c6-1fa0-527d.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
it auto syncs when you plug it in, but you can press sync now and it will sync without being plugged in... works from pressing sync now on the phone and through iTunes.

dk

911 GTS Cab
it auto syncs when you plug it in, but you can press sync now and it will sync without being plugged in... works from pressing sync now on the phone and through iTunes.

Alice is right, much as I hate to admit it ;)

Meh, serves a purpose.

But I'll bite, what's the issue?

Well, this really isn't the time nor place to get into it, but basically dude it's pretty crap. Massive bloatware. I have personally witnessed it kill a game's frame rate by half.

All a domestic consumer needs is Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Firewall. Pretty light, pretty unobtrusive, and perfectly adequate.

All IMO of course.

Last edited: