ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wishbone confirmation

ph2 172
Can anyone confirm that these are deffo the right ones for a 2002 172 by the part numbers? i know it says 172 etc just being usual cautious self, also why is the right one so much more wonga? also anyone know best place to get track rod ends from, all the ones on eurocarparts say excluding abs models.

Last edited:
  BMW M135i
The pictures are of a normal non rs ones, one the rs ones the arb mounting is different and the ball joints are mounted with 12mm bolts instead of 10mm and the hole spacing is different. And the ball joint is a bit more meaty to boot.

Couldn't tell you from ECP part numbers though, best thing would be go actually go to a branch then you could look at them first. Helpful I know but it'll be the only way to be 100%, those could be the right ones but just the wrong pics.