ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Woman claiming 1 month after....

Clio 182 FF
The last bit of the reply was for you.

I cant be fucked to explain it. Because no one can judge it as they werent there. I'm not blaming anyone, its always going to be my fault always is if you go into the back of someone.

I made the error twice in the space of 2 years...

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The last bit of the reply was for you.

I cant be f**ked to explain it. Because no one can judge it as they werent there. I'm not blaming anyone, its always going to be my fault always is if you go into the back of someone.

I made the error twice in the space of 2 years...

You dont need to explain it, ive seen it happen twice first hand where other people have done the same, and Ive nearly done it myself before too where I have only just looked back in time before pulling out and then realised the person in front hasnt gone so Ive had to slam on the brakes not to hit them.

You WERE implicitly blaming others though with your "all I did wrong was give other people too much respect" line. As if it was somehow their fault you ran into the back of them which you wouldnt have done (twice) if you were paying attention.

Your mistake wasnt giving others too much respect, it was not looking where you are going, same as the OP by the sounds of it.

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
In all honesty she should have seen a doctor immediately to prove injury was from that incident. But in today's society it is more than likely you will not come out of this particularly well...
The Pratt flashing and waving you obviously wanted your space so hurried you out, I'd have told him to f**k off and wait but it does get you flustered unfortunately. Painful lesson but I'll bet you never do it again, sorry to hear of your troubles though!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i was reversing out of a space a while ago must have got up to my drivers door then BANG... some woman had appeared from no where, a car that was waiting for me to come out had flashed and waved and shouted for me to come out.. but when i reversed going slowly.. the woman put her arm out and hit my car, fell to the floor got up and shouted abuse.. i went to give my details and she got abusive.. so i left... and spoke with the police, they spoke with her and she said she was sorry etc.. and she wouldnt take it further.. but now a call yesterday from insurance was that shes putting a claim in...
any one got any advice? im already paying.. £2600 for a 1.2 clio... checked online for renewals.. and id be expecting 7k+ if its not my fault.. or 22k if they say it is...
ive had my licence also around 5 months..

Nothing you can do but take what's coming. You could put up a fight, but it will get you nowhere. Insurance companies now instantly pay out about £2500 to non-fault blame type companies as its cheaper for them than fighting it.

Thats arguable as I was paying attention to the other car.

I put it to you sir that you weren't paying attention. Hence you crashed. Twice.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
In all honesty she should have seen a doctor immediately to prove injury was from that incident.

Not all injuries are obvious straight away, which is what the ambulance chasers rely on to invent symptoms etc at a latre date.

I had genuine whiplash once, and I was quite shocked that the claims recovery company "doctor" who examined me was basically prompting me what to say hurt and what didnt as if I needed coaching to give the right answers.