ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wonder if this comess with free bag for your head?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Twingo Dynamique
oowwwwww my eeeyyeeeeeess... however... without the bodykit... would look ok. jus' sayin.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E46 M3 & UR Quattro
He lives not far from my mrs and I have seen it numerous times, it is hideous! I don't know what goes through some people's heads to think that any of that looks good.

Trader Rating - 50%
2   2   0
  Kangoo 182
Bet it's fun trying to change a rear lightbulb and those seats remind of a Michael Jackson video, Thriller I think?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One things for sure, you wouldn't miss it!

BLT

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Obviously this isnt everyones cup of tea but everywhere you drive you will get looks"

​Yes when they point and laugh.

​I was about to post that quote :D

I can't believe he is actually saying that as a possitive, almost as if everyone that looks at it loves it or something, when in reality most will think it looks like a load of turd

Jcs

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
As said above, it's been for sale for ages, funny that, spend all that money on body work, yet refurb the standard wheels a different colour :/

Looks even worse (yes it's possible) in the flesh. Awful