ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Work needs to be done

Renault Clio 1.2
Im getting a Clio Grande Ph1 2000 this week in dark red,

I really need some ideas on what i can do to it, already want some PH2 rear lights.

But gimmie your idea???

Listerine & Poledo
give it a wash, fill it with fuel, go for a little drive.

seriously though, colour code bits, maybe put some renault alloys on it, but don't go pouring money into the engine, it would be a waste.

Welcome to Cliosport

Listerine & Poledo
you'll find plenty of inspiration and ideas on here, some popular mods and some.... less popular.

Ph2 Meg 225
Just go for the simple things that make a difference such as ph2 lights, colour coded strips, rs alloys, bee sting aerial etc. you will find these things make a big difference :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Dual optic headlights and ph2 rear lights. I have both forsale too ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Edit:

Here's some ideas:

How it looked to begin with:

media.jpg

media5.jpg

media4.jpg

How I made it look

1.jpg

4.jpg

I also added a sport interior.

The Project

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Some come with rear speakers, others don't.

Mine was proper low spec. I retrofitted fog lights and everything, way too much effort really but it kept me amused.

Rs200
dual optics, ph2 rears, turinis,lows,black badges sports spolier and interior,clear side repeaters. basic yet effective.

Renault Clio 1.2
alloys are last thing im gonna get casue im guessing i will have to save up, is the difference between cherry red and flame red that noticeable?

53 Clio's & counting
IMO, making a Renaultsport replica or going for the simple decent wheels and slightly lower is the best routes to take

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
What sort of spoiler are you looking for? Cup or just normal 172?

There are phase 2's in your colour that have the spoiler painted already, you may be able to find one being broke? Alternatively, if you get a painted spoiler, rather than a plastic one, painting should be cheaper.

Edit: Infact, I have a silver one in the garage.

Renault Clio 1.2
Im just looking for a normal 172 one, do you know how much roughly? someone has offered me a black one. Dunno if that would look good with cherry red

Grande 1.2
Interesting that youve got a phs2 rear bumper on a phs1. I was going to do that, but I thought it would look rubbish!! lol but honestly it looks pretty good!! good work mate looks smart!!