ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Working with iPhone battery life

LY 182
Okay so for some reason I didn't really think about how all the s**t you open on the iphone will technically be running in the background. I've now realised you can double tap the home button and drag out all the stuff. Obviously this will improve battery life. Do you guys do this routinely or not bother or leave certain bits in there or what?

Noticed a big improvement with battery on standby since clearing all the s**t out this morning. Used like 1% or something.

E87 118d M Sport
When things are not open, they are not running (anything apple related anyway, some of the 3rd party apps still do)
You don't need to "drag" them out of there either. Just hold until they wiggle, the remove.

LY 182
Sorry I meant hold to they wiggle then remove.

Maybe it's just Angry Birds that is using a fair chunk of the battery then! :approve:

E87 118d M Sport
lol. could be. up until the last update (a few weeks back) tomtom did the same, but the newer version terminates if you want