ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World's worst looking Trophy, Telford college, Edinburgh

R53 Cooper S
gangsta tints, blacked out lights, double sp0ilerz y0:S and loadsa gash stickers, including one proclaiming it to be an STI eater! lolz

Poor car:(

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
What kind of person do you have to be to think that that looks cool

G

Gregor11

A very very sad, delusional person! Same sort of person that likes listening to something like Scooter!

R53 Cooper S
Will try and get a pic the next time i see it, truly a sight to behold lol.

At least it sounded good!

I've seen this before too, he's actually removed the Trophy spoiler and replaced it with a cup one with another aftermarket one stuck on top LOL

I had him on Facebook and had to delete him as it was making me cry every time he added some new bit of tat to it.

R53 Cooper S
Talking about spoilers, i also spotted this gem at Blair Drummond Safari park...

IMAG0019.jpg

:lolup:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
This car was up my hoop on thurs night.

I was driving through falkirk up to maddison and i was sitting at 30mph and he was right on my back bumper.

I pulled into the fire station / police station car park as i was meeting someone and it drove past 3/4 times trying to get my attention. I know for a fact ot was a red clio (Same as a trophy) and it had a very sh!t spolier on the back in black.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
This car was up my hoop on thurs night.

I was driving through falkirk up to maddison and i was sitting at 30mph and he was right on my back bumper.

I pulled into the fire station / police station car park as i was meeting someone and it drove past 3/4 times trying to get my attention. I know for a fact ot was a red clio (Same as a trophy) and it had a very sh!t spolier on the back in black.

Jesus - how cringe-worthy... :rolleyes::dead:

D.

R53 Cooper S
Re: World's worst looking Trophy, Telford college, Edinburgh (Now with pics!)

Finally some pics!...

IMAG0690-2.jpg

IMAG0689-2.jpg

seems it's local to me aswell:dead:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I dunno Nick, that's pretty f**king bad! Lol at the bonnet and spoiler, awesome.

Listerine & Poledo
Can I get example 2 but with an abundance of naff vinyl, the wrong wheels and a table on the boot?

..oh