ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worth It?

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Never above 25mpg
LOL. 8 year old car. Belts were changed 3 years too late. I'd steer clear.

Ship it up to Scotland for a plough.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MODDED 172
Hi its my car car it also says open to offers, i had the cam belt changed 3 years ago but due to the aux belt giving me aggro i decided to change the cam belt again better to be safe then sorry. what do you mean what have i done to that poor clio i have been a shepherd and not i sheep like unlike some i like to be different :approve:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Focus ST
FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS?!?!!?!?

Pahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahaahaahhaha *breathe* ahahahahahaaha!

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
i didnt realise renault made snow plough's , waaaayyyyy over priced IMO , 5k with nearly 80k on the clock , seriously need to put the standard 172 kit back on it as it will sell 100 times easier , not many boy racers 17 year olds or chav's got 5k to spend on a car

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
everyone has different taste , would defo benefit if he has the standard body kit kicking about putting it back on as it would sell a lot easier

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Completely ruined. Square bodykit which doesn't match the lines of the rest of the car, and doesn't match colourwise either. Pish.

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I've just realised. Please tell me you didn't remove Xenons for those Morettes with halogens in?

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
balls....hummm. if thats what you call it chief.

fair play for being a shepherd, its just a very very acquired taste!