ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wot order of modz

wot do u reckon the most important mods r coz im tryin to decide wot to get with my pay cheques and in wot order i should get em in!

so far i got...

15s
K&N
Peco 3" backbox
k-tec de-cat
clear side repeaters
got a goodish sound so not fussed bout that

wots next on the list?

who needs brakes!!! lol! i was thinkin bout a chip but therer bout £250 so id rather spend the cash on the exterior as mine looks a bit pants at the mo!

Brakes essentially enable you to go faster and beat more people in races,

By having better brakes you can keep accelerating into corners for longer before having to ease off and brake, therefore you will be quicker into and out of corners.

donno about you lot but im still tryin ta figure out how better brakes can make you go faster !! ??

And as for accelerating into corners......try it...then use yer brakes in the apex of the bend...see what happens !!!...he he he

& how are my brakes gonna make me quicker outta the corners???...

jeez this is all too much for me.....bak to skool !!!!

http://66.227.101.70/contrib/dvv/cwmddd.gif

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Brakes !!

First job is brakes !!

Im with noel on this one !! Better braking enables you out brake people therefore giving you the edge on the twistys.

Also do you really want to spend all that money on everything else and the stack your pride and joy into something !! Coz you decided to do the brakes last !! Trust me Ive been there !! It aint pretty !!:D

Followed by 17s and a tough of lowering.

Then a R5 turbo transplant !!

That should keep you busy for now.

Oh and welcome to the site !! Enjoy !!

Sorry mate, was a bit harsh with the white comment.:eek:

Yeah go for lowering, you can get some springs for £40-£50 nice and cheap, then do the rear yourself.

Smoothing the rear is also a good idea but if you do it then do it at the same time you get a spoiler so they can be sprayed at the same time to save yourself some cash. I wish i had done that now.

mailto:LOL@Fathertead">LOL@Fatherted!!!!!!!!! Great pic too!!!!!!! I thought you go as fast into the corner as possible and half way around slow down with the handbrake whilst keeping the throttle fully open!;)