ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would somebody mind posting pictures of Mk2 and Mk3 Clio OBD2 Ports?

Unusual request I know but it's a ball-ache as I don't have a Clio anymore and Google Images is surprisingly not being helpful.

I'm doing a Torque (the Android App) write up and a few of the plugins because I've seen a few questions floating around and it's a guide I haven't spotted yet. If there is one though seriously somebody please tell me so I don't waste my time!
When I had my 182 and 1.2 I used so many of the guides on here (seriously I refreshed my entire suspension with a PDF I found on here) so I'd like to give something back.

If somebody would be kind enough to take a few snaps of their cabin and OBD2 port locations (ideally showing the port too) for both a Mk2 and Mk3 Clio (and Mk4 if you're feeling frisky) and stick them on here I'd really appreciate it. :smile: Alternatively drop me a PM and I'll give you my email so you can send over any high resolution shots.

Just incase you aren't aware:
MK2 owners: Your OBD2 port is underneath the ashtray. Just open the ashtray and pull it straight up. Requires no tools and there's nothing to break.
MK3 owners: I think your port is above the cup holders and below the headunit under a small flap.
MK4 owners: I have no idea. Good luck.

It's all well and good using the location of the port on my EP3 - but this is a Clio forum and I like guides with pictures and annotations. :cool:

I don't need works of art - just some basic snaps. :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Just took a couple of pics for you , MK2 Clio ( 182 )
ClioMK2OBDIIport2.jpg

ClioMK2OBDIIport.jpg

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I think it's just the mk2 and 3 ones I have lol but I'll check when I get to my computer.

Good stuff writing up a torque guide though. I just got an android phone and it was one of the first apps I downloaded.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
@MRBILLYUK Hero! That's exactly what I need. :kissingclosed:
@Typhoon @McGherkin Thanks very much I'll nab that picture for now. :smile: Though if anyone wants to snap a few photos next time they pop out to their car then I'd really appreciate it.
No problem . I never reallised just how dirty it was around my ashtray lol . I'd be interested in seeing your " Torque " write up . I have it on my phone , but never really used it other than to check out a fault code .